POLICY TERMS AND CONDITION
• 14 day exchange (with proof of purchase) We do not accept returns on refurbished electronics. All sales are final.
• All sales are final.
• 30 day over-the-counter exchange.
Water Damage Repairs
• No Warranty. Fee covers labor and chemical services. This is NOT a Guaranteed repair.
Special Order parts for repair
• Special order parts are non-refundable without a restocking fee of 20%.
*Rooting or modifying stock OS or firmware Voids ALL warranties
Warranty does not cover Water damage, physical damage, and unauthorized tampering or repair. A copy of the sales order (Receipt) is REQUIRED for any phone or repair that is brought back into the store for warranty, with out the receipt there is No warranty. We are not responsible for you holding on to your receipt.
● Memory Transfer: We are not responsible for data that is lost upon transfer due to Water damage, physical damage, or pre-existing software issues.
● Special Orders: NO RETURNS. NO CANCELLATIONS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Special orders left unclaimed after 30 days forfeit all deposits or devices and become property of Four Corners. Special order parts for repairs may be canceled with a 20% restocking fee.
● Labor Charge: Minimum $20/$35 non-refundable charge. Fee covers technician labor including but not limited to; cleaning, aligning, testing, re-soldering, and or chemical processing.
● Unclaimed Repairs: Repairs left unclaimed after 30 days from date of service become property of Four Corners. Includes partial or fully paid repairs.
Four Corners Repair Center reserves the right to refuse service(s) to anyone who does not agree to any or all conditions of the service(s) to be provided.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
All Four Corner Repair Center repair services on electronics are backed by a limited lifetime warranty for the lifetime of the serviced device.
Scope of Warranty Coverage
- Screen/LCD and any other repaired or replaced parts that malfunction, or do not work as intended or designed.
- Warranty is limited to the parts and/or service(s) that were paid for. If only parts were purchased, warranty is limited to the replacement of the parts. If parts and repair service were purchased, warranty extends to cover the labor cost of part replacement and any other repairs specifically resulting from the initial repair, except in the situations outlined below.
Warranty Does Not Include or Protect Against
After Four Corners Repair Center repairs the device, the warranty does not protect against:
- Subsequent mishandling that causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack
- Water damage (No electronic device is 100% water proof, most devices carry a water resistance, but we offer no guarantees to protect against water damage.)
- Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer repairs
- Damage resulting from attempted repair by another company
- Software issues unrelated to the repair
- Jailbroken devices
- New damages unrelated to the original repair
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair - customers are advised to back up all data prior to repair attempt
- Batteries (batteries come with a 90 day warranty)
Our warranty also does not cover the outcome of a repair if certain pre-repair conditions exist, including:
- Existence of known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair
- Existence of damage to the frame of device, as noted prior to the repair
- Water damage
- Jailbroken devices
- Tampering with internal hardware: under certain conditions, internal damage may make a repair impossible. Your repair technician will be able to explain in further detail upon diagnosing your specific device. If in doubt, we recommend that you do not attempt to repair on your own, as any damage may affect the reparability of your device.
- a NON-Working, damaged or severed home button/Bio-Metric scanner