POLICY TERMS AND CONDITION
Repair Terms of Service
1. Authorization of Work. I (hereinafter “Customer”) hereby grant permission to Four Corners Repair Center (the
“Company”) and any agents thereof to perform any services deemed necessary by the Company to repair,
replace, or otherwise modify my device (the “Service”) with new or refurbished parts. The scope of the work
performed shall be negotiated between Customer and Company prior to the commencement of the Service. In the
event that any negotiated term conflicts with an express term in this Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail.
2. Payment, Refund and Substitute Service. Payment is due in full upon completion of Service unless
otherwise agreed upon by the parties. All agreed upon fees shall be binding and due in full whether or not the
Service is successful. If Customer is unsatisfied with the Service, the Company may, at their sole discretion,
provide a partial refund or substitute performance acceptable to Customer. The Company is in no way obligated to issue
a refund or provide substitute performance for any Service.
3. Warranty. The Company warrants Services successfully performed for Limited Lifetime Guarantee unless otherwise stated.
If Customer notifies Company of a warranty
claim, Company shall use its best efforts to rectify any faulty Service. If Company determines, in its sole
discretion, that a defect with the device is attributable to Customer’s misuse, abuse or negligent handling of the
device; this provision shall be null and void.
4. Water-Resistant Devices. The Company cannot guarantee that water-resistant devices will remain so after
being repaired. We make every effort to keep the device as close to factory as possible, but we advise you to take
the necessary precautions in relation to water-resistant devices and you agree to release us from any loss or
damage as a result of your device ceasing to be water-resistant.
5. Right to Refuse. The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse work that it believes is beyond
the scope of its ability or for any other cause
6. Abandonment. If Customer does not pick up the device within thirty (45) days after Company notifies
Customer that Service is complete, Company will treat the device as abandoned. Customer agrees to hold
Company harmless for any damage or claim for the abandoned property. In the event of abandonment, Customer
is still liable for charges incurred during the performance of Service.
7. Customer Warranties. Customer warrants that:
1. Customer is the owner of the device submitted for Service. In the event that Customer is discovered not
be the true owner of the device, Customer nonetheless assumes all liability for any claim made as the
result of the Service.
2. Customer acknowledges that Company is not an authorized Apple service dealer, and that technical
support rendered Company may void manufacturer warranties any devices. Company does not assume
any liability or warranty in the event that manufacturer warranties are voided. Customer agrees to release,
indemnify, and hold harmless Company from liability for any claims or damages of any kind or description
that may arise from any Service performed on the device.
3. Customer has backed up all data stored on the device, which it wishes to preserve. Customer
understands that the data on this device is not the responsibility of Company and that such data may be
lost during or after the Service.
4. Customer acknowledges that Company will assume ownership of items not claimed within thirty (30)
calendar days. Customer acknowledges that Company will pursue any remedies available at law to
recover amounts due for unpaid services.
5. Customer must be forthcoming regarding any previous repairs completed on device either by the
Company or other parties. In the event of damage occurring during repair due to faulty installation from
previous repair the Company is not liable for such damage. A resolution will be presented and customer
has the right to accept or decline.
8. Waiver of Liability and Limitation of Damages. The Company shall not be liable for any loss of data or
component failures which may occur during or after the Service, any loss of profit or any direct, indirect, special,
incidental, or consequential damage occurring during or after the Service, or any damage or failures resulting from
third party software installed during or after the Service. It is Customer’s sole responsibility to back up any data
contained on Customer’s device and this section shall be adequate notice to Customer of such duty. CUSTOMER
EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL CLAIMS FOR LIABILITY AND/OR LOSS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF ANY
SERVICE, OR FAILURE TO PERFORM SERVICE. In the event that Company acknowledges liability for any
warranty or Service under this Agreement, Customer acknowledges that Company’s maximum liability shall be
the amount payable for the Services negotiated between the parties.
9. Indemnification. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors,
employees, agents, representatives and counsel from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, reasonable
costs or expenses (including attorney’s fees) whatsoever, as incurred, based on any claim that any content
provided by Company or Customer infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or any other property
right of a third party.
10. Termination. Company may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving written notice
of termination to Customer. Upon receipt of such notice Company will return device to Customer and cease the
performance of any Services. This Agreement will terminate automatically upon the receipt of all outstanding
amounts payable by Customer for Services by Company.
11. Assignment. This Agreement is a unique contract and shall not be assigned by either party.
12. Entire Agreement; Severability. This Agreement constitutes the complete and entire agreement and
understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes, merges, and voids
all negotiations, prior discussions, and prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to
the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may not be altered or amended except by agreement between the
parties. Should any clause or provision of this Agreement be held or deemed unenforceable or illegal by any
court, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall survive and be fully enforceable as if the unenforceable or
illegal provision was never included herein
• 3 Day Return policy, 7 Day Exchange in store with Receipt. All our Refubished devices come with a very generous warranty period.
• All sales are final.
• 30 day over-the-counter exchange.
Special Order parts for repair
• Special order parts require a 50% deposit, Deposits are non-refundable as they secure the part.
*Rooting or modifying stock OS or firmware Voids ALL warranties
Warranty does not cover Water damage, physical damage, and unauthorized tampering or repair. A copy of the sales order (Receipt) is REQUIRED for any phone or repair that is brought back into the store for warranty, with out the receipt there is No warranty. We are not responsible for you holding on to your receipt.
● Memory Transfer: We are not responsible for data that is lost upon transfer due to Water damage, physical damage, or pre-existing software issues.
● Special Orders: NO RETURNS. NO CANCELLATIONS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Special orders left unclaimed after 30 days forfeit all deposits or devices and become property of Four Corners. Special order parts for repairs may be canceled with a 20% restocking fee.
● Labor Charge: Minimum $20/$35 non-refundable charge. Fee covers technician labor including but not limited to; cleaning, aligning, testing, re-soldering, and or chemical processing.
● Unclaimed Repairs: Repairs left unclaimed after 30 days from date of service become property of Four Corners. Includes partial or fully paid repairs.
Four Corners Repair Center reserves the right to refuse service(s) to anyone who does not agree to any or all conditions of the service(s) to be provided.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
All Four Corner Repair Center repair services on electronics are backed by a limited lifetime warranty for the lifetime of the serviced device.
Scope of Warranty Coverage
- Screen/LCD and any other repaired or replaced parts that malfunction, or do not work as intended or designed.
- Warranty is limited to the parts and/or service(s) that were paid for. If only parts were purchased, warranty is limited to the replacement of the parts. If parts and repair service were purchased, warranty extends to cover the labor cost of part replacement and any other repairs specifically resulting from the initial repair, except in the situations outlined below.
Warranty Does Not Include or Protect Against
After Four Corners Repair Center repairs the device, the warranty does not protect against:
- Subsequent mishandling that causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack
- Water damage (No electronic device is 100% water proof, most devices carry a water resistance, but we offer no guarantees to protect against water damage.)
- Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer repairs
- Damage resulting from attempted repair by another company
- Software issues unrelated to the repair
- Jailbroken devices
- New damages unrelated to the original repair
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair - customers are advised to back up all data prior to repair attempt
- Batteries (batteries come with a 90 day warranty)
Our warranty also does not cover the outcome of a repair if certain pre-repair conditions exist, including:
- Existence of known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair
- Existence of damage to the frame of device, as noted prior to the repair
- Water damage
- Jailbroken devices
- Tampering with internal hardware: under certain conditions, internal damage may make a repair impossible. Your repair technician will be able to explain in further detail upon diagnosing your specific device. If in doubt, we recommend that you do not attempt to repair on your own, as any damage may affect the reparability of your device.
- a NON-Working, damaged or severed home button/Bio-Metric scanner